Sunday, October 10, 2010

10-10-10 update!

Hello guys!
Long time no see!
I am here to update the rusty blog again!
Wakaka on this special date!
10-10-10

To my surprise, I saw Liming's update just now ,
Then just thought of updating the blog since I forgot about it for quite a long time.
XD
Heya, today is 10-10-10 !
A special day to everyone!
We only have 1 chance in our life to enjoy this day.
After it, it will become past tense already!
So , what have you done on today?
Is your day bright or dull one?
^^

Ohya, Copycat mentioned about the PMR in her post!
Wakakaka !
It is a good news, but surely not to us,
Because it only will be canceled in year 2016.
Laugh or Cry?
I don't know.
Haha.
Just know that we've to "chiong" for the PMR in the next year!
2A, JYJY!
We can do it!
GL ~!

Hmm..
That's all for my latest update on 10-10-10!
See ya again next time!
In an unknown date again!
Wahahaha!


P/S
我们也许不是活在金字塔的顶端
但至少我们活在金字塔里面
---罗佩佳
Copycat, thanks lah!
For 引用 my words in your post!
Wakakakak!

No comments:

Post a Comment