Monday, September 6, 2010

Grown x)

WAKAKAKKAKAKAA~!
finally 14 years old
wakakakaa
happy bday to myself
but hor
13 years old
and 14 years old
gt difference meh???
let me explain xia
if u ppl ask me
13 years old--- 1+1=?ans---2!
14 years old---1+1=?ans---still 2!
so my conclusion here is
linear eqution-----13 = 14 (years old)
and

copypig, jyjy
another 3 months 18 days to go
u also will have ur 14th bday
hehehehhe

now o
is holiday-ing
so free if miss tan dun gv us homework (hvnt done yet)
these few weeks keep watch movie nia
on comp> qvod>pptv>msn>barn buddy>kcs+ehon+our blog >watch movie>off comp
mornng on, afternoon on, then night on agn~
day day on
wakakkakka
really bo thing to do liao
folio done then
homework hvnt done
but no mood to write 中楷
then bo do lo~

* copypig, my ps nan o.. wkakkakaka and u dun watch that rabbit d movie liao, the face so funny~~~x) happy holiday to u

No comments:

Post a Comment