Friday, September 24, 2010

Heya!

Yoooo~
I have been away from this blog for almost 2weeks!
Or more than that? =p
Suddenly thought of it and so I came to update it ~
-Dusty-
Wahahaha
Almost becomes rusty le lor ><

Today is Thursday ,
Anything special to share?
No I think ?
XD

OHYA!
Let me share a quite big and quite small news =X
Anna, Kcs, Copycat, and I are going to school EARLY in the morning next Monday !
To get the cert and presents of competitions ._.
During the assembly -.-
AND REACH BEFORE 630AM!
GOSH! TOO OVER T-T
Does our school start assembly that early? =-=
I know lah ,
We have to reach there before the assembly starts ,
But , is it a bit too early?
@@
Ohya!
Copycat, remember bring enough $$ ah!
We will let you POKAI d! XD
Wahahahaha

Okayloh ,
I think that's all for this post !
Nothing much to share? hehehe
See ya in the next update! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment