Sunday, December 5, 2010

YOOO!

YOOOO!

LONG TIME NO SEE! =]

Yeah really a long time since the last update of mine..hehehe

Really wanted to update this dusty blog..but cause of some reasons…><

First one is my laziness =] while the second is that the bband line is running….DAM SLOW!

Tonight I promised myself that I must update something on this blog which is full of spiderwebs~ ^^

As you guys know..I am at Kuching currently…so let’s talk about the life at here…o.o

Actually there’s no much difference between the life here and Kapit..except that there are places for shopping once in a while..ahahaha

Ohya..watched several movies within this weeks..some of them are HP7, Rapunzel, and Lelio PoPo..not bad =o

The HP7 is really a thrilling movie as I hadn’t watch HP series for an unknown period xD

For the Rapunzel..quite a cute movie and the 3D effects…hmm satisfying bah!

Lelio PoPo was the movie that we watched today…with mum!! O.O

A Malaysia comedy…ahahhahahha quite funny wor…xD enjoyed it anyway ^^

What else to talk about? Hmmm…nothing? O.o OK then change subject ^^

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The day before I went to Kuching, I was busy tidying my stupid messy room ==

GOSH! I spent the whole day!!!!!!! From noon until the midnight…stupid desk and BOOKS!

The day was really exhausting @@ but I “wreaked” out a lot of “souvenirs” from my friends which I’ve forgotten their existences before I tidied the room o.o

Took a lot of their photos because actually I wanted to update and post them on the blog at that night…but who knows =.= the tidy ate my whole time..and I just slept after I’ve done the tidy ._.

I don’t think the broadband line will allow me to upload all the photos…so..just wait for the next time bah..when I get back to hometown or I get a good line…xD

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That’s all parts that I think it was interesting to update lor..else nothing =.=

OHYA! Now is on holidays..so..wanna ask my friends that how are you ppl?!

MISS ME OR NOT? ^^

COPYCAT I THK YOU CAN UPDATE THIS BLOG LE HOR!

WHY WE TAKE TURN TO UPDATE DE =.=

I know you busy watching dramas and movies but don’t forget this little blog and ME! AHAAHHAHA :D

Today is 5/12/2010! 20more days to my birthday and CHRISTMASSS! <3

Don’t want to say advanced Merry Christmas! =p

I am punctual and want to say it on Christmas~bla bla bla ^^

OK STOP!

That’s all for the update for this time! :D

See ya in an unknown date and post!

Enjoy the holidays and MISS ME oh XD!

No comments:

Post a Comment